[Duf-info] Doris & Frank Info Newsletter No. 006, 2003.07

Frank Nestel info at doris-frank.de
Tue Jul 22 00:18:09 CEST 2003

============  Doris & Frank Info Newsletter No. 006, 2003.07
================
http://doris-frank.de

Caution: The following warning about English is in German.
Warnung: Dieses Newsletter wird aus Gruenden der Zeitersparnis wohl nur
         auf Englisch erscheinen.

Hi,

yes, we are still there!

You have been subscribed to the Doris & Frank Info Newsletter (or maybe
you even subscribed yourself, fine). This newsletter is a very low
traffic
mailing list, but if you don't like it, please unsubscribe. If you have
any wishes or suggestions or know people who might also be interested in
this list please send it to

    info at doris-frank.de
Thank you,
Frank

Content

 News:
 - Igel Aergern ready for Beta Test online on GameTableOnline.
 - Essen 2003.
 - Game Availability.

 Update:
 - Urland Gene Contest late but still not forgotten.

 Reminders:

 - Automated mailinglist technique footer

News:
Igel Aergern ready for Beta Test online on GameTableOnline

Igel Aergern is our long standing ever selling game. It is kind
of the backbone of our little company. And therefore we are happy
to announce that it is finally also available for online play.

GameTableOnline have programmed it and it is currently in beta
stage, go there and test it! Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.gametableonline.com

News:
Essen 2003.

Well for you game geeks, bad news, bad news. Yes we will be there
and we will share our booth with Gecko Games. But we will rather not
present a new game.

Though we very quite busy printing games as the next message shows.

http://doris-frank.de/Essen03.html

News:
Game Availability

We were somewhat sold out with everything early this year.

We ...
... have reprinted Ursuppe earlier this year.
... have reprinted Urland lately.
... are in the process of reprinting the Ursuppe Expansion.
... are going to print a entirely new edition of Mue in a new box.

Update:
Urland Gene Contest is somewhat delayed.

We didn't forget about this and there was a deadline.
But we will catch up sometime.

You can have a look at the genes sent in here:

http://192.168.0.4/homeneu/urlandGenw.html

(actually you are on one of those)

They are really (nearly) zero traffic.

Please feel free to register at

this is a free list for anyone to post and answer.
You just need to register quickly and off you go.