[Duf-info] D&F newsletter 001

Frank Nestel dorisnfrank@bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 24 17:40:01 2001

========   Doris & Frank Info Newsletter No. 001, 2000-03
===================

Caution: The following warning about English is in German.
Warnung: Dieses Newsletter wird aus Gruenden der Zeitersparnis wohl nur
         auf Englisch erscheinen.

Hi,

you have been subscribed to the Doris & Frank Info Newsletter (or maybe
you even subscribed yourself, fine). This newsletter is a very low
traffic
mailing list, but if you don't like it, please unsubscribe. If you have
any wishes or suggestions or know people who might also be interested in
this list please send it to

    dorisnfrank@bigfoot.com

Frank

 - Games Availability

 - Automated mailinglist technique footer

Dear Players,

time is still a precious resource, but at least Doris has survived
the pre Essen, pre Christmas, pre Nuernberg season as she did every
year. I'm still very busy at office, but mainly driven by our playtester
Ottmar and his friend Astrid we spent quite some time playtesting
our hot candidate for 2001. In begin of April we are going to Alan
Moons Gathering of Friends in Columbus Ohio and hopefully our game
will also survive American playtesting.

Have a good game and nice Easter holidays,
Frank

Doris & Frank Website has been updated

New information contains an update of the (ever uncomplete) list of
games
with Doris artwork and a short notice about Au Backe. Au Backe is not
quite a Doris & Frank game but it is also not really not a Doris & Frank
game. It is a tiny idea by Frank, great artwork by Doris and has been
published by Zoch Verlag.

http://doris-frank.de/classic

Our partner domain spieleck.de gains some pace. The webpages are still
only working signs, I'm still searching for time and helpers to set up
some online board games. On the other hand there are quite a few
mailingslist hosted at spieleck.de and some of them are for Doris &
Frank. One list duf-info is solely for this newletter and for me
to push information to you. Another one duf-talk is a frew discussion
mailing
list, where any member can post (and anyone can browse the archive).
Since
the list is new there are no messages yet. It is up to you to change
that.

http://spieleck.de

and

Games Availabilty

Since there seem to be some confusion about the availability of our
games,
here a summary:

    Eselsrennen
       going low, currently no reprint planned
    Igel Aergern
        available, might need a reprint later this year
    Tante Tarantel
       sold out, no reprint planned
    Banana Republic
       sold out, no reprint planned
    Fugger, Welser, Medici
        sold out for long, no reprint (limited edition)
    Mue & mehr
       available again, not to much, reprint considered
    Ursuppe
        available, probably we need a reprint in summer
    Ursuppe Expansion
	available
    Pico
        available (but there is no Pico I any more, no green edition)
    Zoff im Zoo
        available, probably we need a reprint in summer